North Road, Fort William ,Invernessshire PH33 6TQ, Scotland
The Glenlochy distillery in the Highlands was founded in 1898 by David McAndie of the Glenlochy-Fort William Distillery Co. The distillery gets it name from the Lochy river that flows through the town of Fort William at the foot of Ben Nevis mountain. Distillery demolished in 1992: The pagoda and maltings were sold to West Coast Inns. The surviving distillery buildings were converted into flats for sale and rent. Like the buildings of Saint Magdalene they now offer the ultimate shelter for whisky lovers.